35 Stylish White Quartz Countertops Kitchen Ideas – There is no more timeless and elegant kitchen design than a white kitchen. Its clean look is soothing to hang out in, and it’s easy to add textures and maybe color (quartz anyone?), to hardware, lighting, and flooring. Here, we bring you 52 white kitchen ideas from designers around the country that will showcase your dream cabinets and islands that are full of style and practicality.
Whether you’re looking for a design for a small or large kitchen, in a contemporary or classic style, you’re sure to be inspired by these images full of unique kitchen design ideas. For a change from your usual backgrounds, you can add wallpaper and maybe some wall decorations. Consider making the stove or range hood a focal point in the room that complements your other appliances, and perhaps put them in a wood that matches your cabinets so they blend in. Wood accents can also go nicely with all that white, or maybe a splash of paint somewhere on the tile or some other accent. If you’re looking for inspiration, look no further than these kitchen design trends in 2023.
35 Stylish White Quartz Countertops Kitchen Ideas
And now these 52 white kitchen ideas. Get ready to dream and design your dream kitchen!
Chic And Stylish White Kitchen Cabinet Ideas
Liz Lange’s restored Gray Gardens estate in East Hampton features white cabinets accented by brass, as well as a range hood, stove, and sinks. Recessed kitchen bases, Visual Comfort & Co. The Icelandic Pendant, Charles Edwards
Pearl Moroccan wall tiles coordinate with the white cabinets and contrast with the slate backsplash and rustic wood counters in Veronica Swanson Beard’s Nantucket house. Pendant lights, Hector Finch
In this Bahamian Baker’s Bay mansion, de Gournay’s Amazonian wallpaper surrounds a vibrant turquoise rainforest designed by decorator Amanda Lindroth.
Kitchen Countertop Trends 2022
“Lots of light and views” were cornerstones of the kitchen’s design, says architect Gil Schafer. The island desk is made of oak and the product range is by Wolf. A historic home designed by Miles Redd is located on Block Island, Rhode Island.
Designed by Brooke and Steve Giannetti of Giannetti Home, this Franco-American villa kitchen features a large white oak and calacatta marble island with custom stools with linen slipcovers. Propagation lanterns, south of the market. Sink equipment, plumbing
In the kitchen of this Birmingham home, home to one half of design duo Hundley Hilton, a ducted breakfast bar frames a cleverly curved kitchen island. Banquet leather and mohair stool fabric, Kravet. Strict, wolf
The Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal And All My Thoughts And Feelings About It
In the kitchen of this Connecticut neo-Georgian residence designed by Ashley Whittaker, a duo of disarming patterns (checkerboard flooring and a Raoul geo-floral seating fabric) enliven the warm tones of white in the counters, cabinets, and subway tile. Stools, Palecek. Strict, viking. Pendant lights, Charles Edwards
The kitchen in this Gil Schafer-designed harborside Maine cottage features cabinets and a custom metal hood painted Pale Oak by Benjamin Moore. Hardware, E.R. Butler
In the kitchen of this Summer Thornton-designed Naples home, a glass panel protects hand-painted tropical wallpaper from the Lacanche line and a custom blue-toned hood. Leather stool upholstery, Moore & Giles
Beautifully Styled Farmhouse Kitchen Counter Décor
In the kitchen of this Atlanta, Georgia home designed by Melanie Turner, a stylish series of tiled arches transforms a traditional barrel-vaulted ceiling and echoes the curves of the arched window and barrel-back bar stools. Encaustic cement tiles, Mosaic House.
In architect Ken Pursley’s mid-century home in Charlotte, North Carolina, a cream and pale gray kitchen is separated from the den by marble cabinets. A thin preparation counter made of steel protrudes from the side of the sink.
In the kitchen of this Bronxville, New York home designed by Carrier and Company, a chic checkerboard backsplash in glazed terracotta tile (Ann Sacks) enlivens the neutral space. Perimeter countertops, Caesarstone. Sink equipment, plumbing.
Farmhouse Style Kitchen Makeover Reveal
In this Dallas kitchen designed by Meredith McBrearty, MoMA alum Alison Berger’s blown glass pendants transform the lighting above the island into contemporary art. A parade of interesting textures warms up the mid-century space: quilted leather stools (Studio Piet Boon), glazed Moroccan tiles (Clé Tile) and leather-topped quartzite counters. Strict, wolf.
In the white kitchen of this Richard Hallberg-designed Nashville home, Louis XIII reproduction stools (Dennis & Leen) are upholstered in a textured raffia-style woven fabric (Opuzen). Cabinet color, Sherwin-Williams Egret.
Beneath an arched opening in Angie Hranowsky’s house in Austin, Texas, is a gray-and-white kitchen with black pendant lights hanging above a black island. Stools, McGuire. Island Pendants, Circa Lighting.
Modern White Kitchens To Copy
Creamy white cabinetry (White Tie, Farrow & Ball) and oil-rubbed bronze hardware (Rejuvenation) give the kitchen a warm, aged look in this Mark D. Sikes-designed home. Sink and fittings, Rohl.
In the kitchen of this California wine house designed by Ken Fulk, alternating ceiling-height wall tiles (Waterworks), reclaimed brick flooring, and oak countertops anchor the airy space in a beautiful rustic style.
The kitchen of designer Matthew Carter’s Bahamian hideaway features mahogany countertops, Abaco pine beams, and vintage wicker pendant shades with the space’s organic island simplicity. Sink equipment, Rohl.
Timeless Kitchen Trends That Are Here To Stay
In this Connecticut kitchen designed by David Netto, Scandinavian bent birch plywood stools (Alvar Aalto) are modern foils for a collection of copper cookware and 19th-century Portuguese tiles (Solar Tiles). Dual fuel range, Wolf.
In the kitchen of this Alex Papachristidis-designed Long Island beach house, gold accents—like a polished brass-trimmed hunting table by Soane Britain and a brass-leaf Tommaso Barbi chandelier—invigorate this neutral space with a luxurious glow.
Steele Marcoux is the company’s editor-in-chief, covering the brand’s design trends, architecture and travel.
Warm White Kitchen With Wood Island
35 Beautiful Kitchen Backyard Ideas 48 Gorgeous and Practical Kitchen Islands 45 Energizing Paint Colors for Your Kitchen 5 Appliances That Increase Your Kitchen’s Value
28 Small Kitchen Ideas Packed With Big Style 35 Brilliant Kitchen Cabinet Designs Wow 28 Modern Kitchens Packed With Personality 35 Striking Kitchen Design Ideas From Designers
15 Blue Kitchens Full of Personality Beautiful and Practical Wallpaper Ideas 15 Chic and Comfortable Kitchen Bar Stools in the Right Place. We have put together an amazing collection of ideas for you with plenty of source information to help you with your kitchen project. Feel free to pin these ideas to your Pinterest boards and be sure to follow our Pinterest boards to keep up with all the latest design ideas!
Selecting Kitchen Countertops, Cabinets And Flooring
The most popular materials for white work surfaces are marble, granite and quartz. Popular white colors among kitchen cabinet designers include Benjamin Moore White Dove, Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee, and Sherwin Williams Highly Reflective White. Continue below for our fantastic collection of ideas, and be sure to let us know in the comments which one inspired you the most and why!
1. The island countertop is Silverwater Quartzite, while the subway tile is 3×6 rectangular outdoor tile with Adex white gloss. Cabinets are “firestone” stained cherry wood (custom made by Woodharbor). The white is “White Dove” by Benjamin Moore. The flooring is oak. The kitchen measures 20″ x 15″ and the island measures 120″ x 48″. The Everly pendants are from Kichler. (via Glen Ellyn Kitchen Studio)
3. The color of the base cabinet is dark gray from Farrow & Ball called Downpipe. The upper cabinets are Farrow & Ball Decorator’s White. The pulls are made of satin brass from Lews Hardware. Countertops and backsplash are marble. Apron front fireclay sink by Rohl. (via Design by Elizabeth Lawson)
Island Living: Stylish Standalone Countertops No Longer Just For Meal Prep
5. Work surfaces are quartzite on the island and gray speckled quartz on the perimeter. The cabinet hardware is from Top Knobs – Ascendra Pull. The island cabinet color is Sherwin Williams SW7019 Gauntlet Grey. The pendant lights are from Visual Comfort. The flooring is quarter-sawn white oak with a custom stain. The rug is vintage Turkey. The wall color is Benjamin Moore Stonington Grey. (via Designstorms LLC)
6. The cabinet color is Signature Custom Cabinetry’s custom color called “Smoke” while the island color is “Simply White”. Worktop is 3cm Cambria Quartz (Jumbo), Torquay. Backsplash tile is MSI Tile Tundra Gray Marble Polished 3 x 6. Flooring is Hickory Forge Ringing Anvil. The pendants are from Lamps Plus. (Eileen via Kitchens)
7. This bright and light shaker-style kitchen is painted in Tom Howley; Chicory, light Ivory Spice granite worktops and Mazzano Tumbled marble flooring create a heightened sense of space. The pendants are from Lighthaus. (via Tom Howley Kitchens)
Modern White Kitchen Ideas: 10 Contemporary Kitchen Designs
8. Highlights of this kitchen include: hand-scraped hardwood flooring, marble countertops, crackling ceramic subway tile, and a farmhouse sink. Backsplash is Walker Zanger Mizu Pebble. (via Fiorella Design)
9. The kitchen features custom wood cabinets painted Sherwin Williams Elder White up to the ceiling with a soft close feature, quartz countertops (Quartzite Calacatta) and a stone backsplash (3×6 Valentino White Slab). The walls are Sherwin Williams Popular Gray – Flat (SW6071). The pendant lights are Pottery Barn’s Wolf Lantern. (via Epic Development)
10. Worktops are polished crema marfil marble. The backsplash tile is glazed ceramic from Mosaic
White Kitchen Ideas That Will Never Go Out Of Style
Quartz countertops kitchen ideas, calacatta quartz kitchen countertops, white quartz countertops kitchen ideas, solid white quartz kitchen countertops, kitchen backsplash ideas with white quartz countertops, cambria quartz kitchen countertops, white kitchen cabinets quartz countertops, kitchen quartz countertops prices, kitchen ideas with quartz countertops, white quartz countertops backsplash ideas, white carrara quartz kitchen countertops, white quartz kitchen countertops