35 Stylish White And Natural Wood Kitchen Ideas – Despite their timeless appeal, white kitchens are a deceptively polarizing design. While some people praise the pared-back palette for its timeless sophistication and sophistication, die-hard maximalists may find these spaces on the snoozier end of the spectrum. If you’re not sure which side of the best kitchen debate you fall on, we’re here to make a case for the neutral cooking angle.
Don’t let this one-voice wonder fool you. Whether you incorporate tactile materials, sprinkle in a bit of art, or include the occasional pop of color, all-white kitchens are filled with a wide range of design possibilities. Bonus: Whether it’s some fun cabinet hardware or new brownies, your sleek space will provide a canvas for the little details. To prove it, we’ve collected the archives for the best white kitchens to use as inspiration. From farmhouse-forward setups to modern masterpieces, these kitchens prove that white is a creative carte blanche.
35 Stylish White And Natural Wood Kitchen Ideas
Seeing double? Well, that’s sometimes the trick to bringing some visual intrigue to a white kitchen. Example: This space from Nicolas Obeid features twin Allied Maker pendants and vintage stools.
Amazingly Creative And Stylish Farmhouse Kitchen Ideas
Never underestimate the power of great art. Designer Laura Hodges has included muted pieces in this newly renovated kitchen. The result? A happy medium between pared-back and personable.
As this Long Island, New York home proves, a white kitchen is the perfect blank canvas to display all your plates, bowls, and snacks. To complete the look, designer Linda Rodin used floating shelves.
White may be the star of your kitchen, but it doesn’t have to be the only color. In this Manhattan apartment, Dorothy Berwin, working with designer Sandra Arndt of Studio AKTE, achieves the best of both worlds by adding a bubblegum pink Sabine Marcellis table to this high-contrast space.
Mid Century Modern Kitchen Design Ideas And Resources
For an all-white treatment that feels truly timeless, consider adding retro touches. With curved countertops and tiled walls and floor, this tiny kitchen by Mark Gratton feels like a walk down memory lane in all the right ways.
Ready to bring a dose of drama to your white kitchen? As Tim Godbold’s East Hampton, New York, home proves, the only way to go is up. Here, the designer lined the apparatus illuminants along the pitched ceiling, drawing the eye upward and making the room appear larger.
All-white kitchens often get a cold and uninviting reputation. So what better way than to add some well-appointed seats? Alex Logsdale perfected the look with these Carl Malston stools.
Modern Rustic Kitchen Ideas That Are Full Of Charm
For a white kitchen with Mother Nature’s stamp of approval, include some organic touches. In this Malibu, California, home, Standard Architecture, Martha Mulholland warms the neutral space with wooden elements.
Why settle for one material when you can choose two? Michael K. Chen cleverly combined a ribbed wood paneling and crystallo quartzite in this Manhattan abode.
At first glance, fashion designer Karlie Cushney’s kitchen looks all white. The reality? Barely-there pink walls are offset by crisp cabinets, backsplash, and countertops, adding some warmth to the all-white kitchen concept.
Modern Kitchen Ideas We Love
If the thought of an all-white kitchen seems too sterile — but a pop of color is too bold — weave in some neutrals. Designer Delia Kenza worked with existing gray cabinets in her white space. The classic island has been updated with Patricia Urquiola barstools and lighting by Michael Anastasiades.
Turn your white kitchen into a wow factor with the help of a great island. Made of gray Bianco Gioia stone, this supersize setup in Tamsin Johnson’s home anchors the kitchen.
Acting as a jumping off point for the entire Sydney home. Sink fittings from Perrin & Rowe and a vintage Gio Ponti chandelier complete the look in style.
Best White Kitchen Cabinets
Mickey and Leticia Grenden, owners of Miami hotspot Casa Tua, love nothing more than entertaining, and their classic white kitchen serves as the perfect place for guests to gather. The space features Wolf furniture and design-with-reach stools that sit beneath an imported Carrara marble countertop.
Brigette Romanek designed a classic kitchen for entertainment executive Kent Belden’s Hamptons home. Tom Dixon Studio pendant lights and barstools from Thomas Hayes Studio complete the look.
Fashion designer Jeffrey Dodd’s Manhattan penthouse is a lesson in styling a monochromatic space. All-white surfaces and cabinets make for an attractive design.
Best Kitchen Ideas
Ave Home founder Lisa Rickert chose a bright white kitchen design scheme for her New Orleans home. Soft gray cabinetry, hardwood flooring, and a black and brass Lacanche range help balance the look.
A white kitchen with van den Acker light fixtures above the island in a New York apartment designed by Michel Gerson. A pair of white Dennis Miller stools enhance the design.
For a Hamptons beach house kitchen, interior designer Tamara Magal chose a minimalist design. She decorated the space with white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and sleek pendants from Circa Lighting. Exposed beams and wood flooring give the design an earthy feel.
House & Home
Architect Piet Boon and designer Jennifer Schmidt take a traditional farmhouse kitchen to the next level while still looking inviting.
HomePolish designer Jay Joo designed a modern white kitchen for tech entrepreneur David Yaffe’s New York City condo. A mix of black and white marble, along with black stools and cabinets, makes for an attractive design.
38 Beautiful Christmas Staircase Ideas 50 Inspiration-Sparking Fireplace Ideas 40 Christmas Window Decoration Ideas 28 Christmas Wall Decorations Are Next Level
Kitchen Backsplash Ideas For Every Kind Of Aesthetic
The Best Low-Light Plants to Add to Your Home 35+ Beautiful Butler’s Pantries 27 Elegant Ways to Decorate Your Christmas Mantel 80 Modern Living Room Ideas You’ll Love in 2023
How Interior Designers Light Up A Dark Room Pictures to help you start your farmhouse kitchen project. Whether you’re starting fresh with a new build or renovating an existing kitchen, we’ve got you covered to help you get started. We’ve included resources and links to the designers for each image, so don’t forget to save these images to your Pinterest boards to stay inspired! And while you’re at it, follow One Kindesign on Pinterest to keep up with all the latest design trends!
Let us know in the comments below which of these farmhouse kitchen ideas is your favorite and why!
White Kitchen Ideas That Will Never Go Out Of Style
1. This impressive kitchen has Caesarstone countertops. The white color of the countertops contrasts beautifully with the black cabinets. (via Clark & Co. Homes)
2. The wall color of this farmhouse kitchen is Essential Gray and Polished Concrete—Sherwin Williams. (via J.Holderby – Renovations)
3. Set in a shingle-style New England home, this lakefront home features a bright and airy kitchen with an open concept. Highlights include beautiful glass pendant lights, white cabinets, black countertops, and wide-plank hardwood floors. (via Royal Oaks Design)
Rustic Modern Kitchen Cabinets
4. Cabinets hand-crafted from Quebec yellow wood, hand-painted in ‘Smoke’ and ‘Elephant Grey’ by Sophany (brand). The island countertop is American black walnut (sealed with 5 coats of OSMO oil), and the perimeter countertops are Silestone ‘Lagoon’. Flooring originating from the floor of the stone is called Umbrian Limestone. The beautiful Rise and Fall pendant lights are from Broughtons. (via Hill Farm Furniture)
5. The cabinet color of this kitchen is simply white OC-117 | Benjamin Moore and Chelsea Gray HC-168 | Benjamin Moore. Countertops are Cambria Britannica and quartz. The custom-designed hood features reclaimed bar wood. The wall color is Repose Gray from Sherwin Williams and the flooring is a Mannington laminate floor called Keystone Oak. (via CVI Design)
6. The backsplash is a matte white subway tile. Above the island is a custom fixture from San Diego-based Gibson & Gibson Antique Lighting. The flooring is an original white oak flooring that has been stained and sealed dark walnut. (via Bill Boken Architecture and Interior Design)
Farmhouse Design Process
7. Island pendant lights sourced from Build. The cabinet hardware was found at Hardware Resource. The quartz countertop is manufactured by LG. The island was painted in Benjamin Moore HC-168 Chelsea Grey. Island dimensions are 7′-9″ x 4′-0″. For backsplash tiles, the basic 3″x6″ subway tile is: MSI – Highland Park – Whisper White with Laticrete #78 Sterling Silver grout. The accent tile behind the cooktop is by Geoffrey Court – Floral Imprint: Statuario. Size is 4″x6″. Flooring is 5 inch wide handscraped birch wood, prefinished – general floor. (via Custom Home Group)
8. An antique carriage house on the Connecticut coast features this charming farmhouse-style kitchen with concrete countertops. Highlights include a Viking range and hood, elongated subway tile with black grout, polished chrome hardware, black painted cabinets, teak open shelves and an apron-front sink. The ceiling light is Restoration hardware, while the sink light is from Revival. (via Garden Designs)
9. The ‘French Farmhouse’ sink is from the ‘Kitchen Sink Company’. The cabinets are painted in Farrow & Ball ‘Dove Tail’. Countertops are English oak treated with ‘OSMO Oil’. The stove is a classic AGA cooker with an “integrated” vent pipe
How To Update Oak Or Wood Cabinets Without A Drop Of Paint (part 2)
Black and white stylish images, stylish kitchen design ideas, natural wood kitchen ideas, kitchen wood and white, white and natural wood kitchen cabinets, stylish black and white wallpaper, natural wood cabinet kitchen ideas, stylish kitchen and bath, stylish kitchen ideas, 35 mm black and white film, stylish small kitchen ideas, natural wood and white kitchen